Our Unique Services
We see the education sector as a complex set of interrelationships that needs to be looked at through a systemic lens. Oxford Philanthropic helps you navigate the ecosystem, take appropriate risk and increase impact.
Define and develop strategic opportunities:
- Political economy analysis
- Analyse portfolios
- Identify sectoral entry points
Optimize program impact:
- Assess potential for innovation
- Evaluate opportunities and risks over time
- Design for systemic change at scale
Connect funders and players within the education ecosystem:
- Align funding to improve efficiency and impact
- Map inter-sectoral linkages between education to health and livelihoods
- Link knowledge to practice and implementation
We are unique. We have experience spanning philanthropy, high level donors and national governments. This is combined with the practical ability to marry program design and implementation to policy.
Our advisory services support innovative and ambitious actors identify their comparative advantage and help them achieve positive systemic change at multiple funding levels. We understand system contexts, the levers and drivers of the education sector.
We engage with our clients over the long term, mentoring and guiding as their learning partner.